2002 China Open
Jilin city, Jilin Province , China
June 26-30, 2002
7. Rules: Current IWSF rules will conducted.
8. Tentative Schedule:
June 26: Accreditation.
June 27: Accreditation.
June 28: Official Training
June 29: Opening ceremony
Preliminary round for menís and womenís Jump
June 30: Finals for menís and womenís jump
July 1: Departure.
(1) Tow boat: the Ski Nautique 1999 (325HP) with speed control will be used.
(2) Other equipment: All participants should bring their own equipment like skis, tow lines, handles, helmets, wet suits, etc..
11. Arrangements for accommodation, meals, local transportation and costs:
Jilin city, a small but beautiful city of Jilin Province, is located in the Notheast China. Participants should make a transfer from Beijing Airport to Changchun Airport of Jilin Province, where the organizing committee will arrange airport pick up.
All participants will be arranged to stay in the Hotel, a 3 star hotel, 5 minutes walk to the venue.
The Organizing Committee will arrange for local transportation during the competition. ( Airport- Hotel and back)
(2) Costs: Accommodation, meals and transportation in Jilin will be free.
The Tournament Department of the Organizing Committee will arrange for the official training.
Preliminary entry: April 15, 2002.
Should include Name, sex, Country or region, events to enter.
Nominal entry: April 15, 2002
Should include Name, Sex, date of birth, country or region, events to enter, scores, arrival date, flight information.
Chinese Water Ski Association
9, Tiyuguan Road, Beijing, China.
Attn: Liu Jianyong or Liu Weidong
14. Prize money:
A total amount of 30000USD will be allocated for both the events as follows:
|Place||Menís Jump||Womenís Jump|
15. For further information, please contact our association.